Land based activities at Killary include all activities that take place on dry (well, Connemara-dry!) land. Although we cannot guarantee that you will stay completely dry while doing our land based activities, with our rather moist climate, we do guarantee that there is something in the list below for everyone. Regardless of your fitness level, agility and your feelings towards leaving solid ground, we have activities which will suit each one of you!
So whether you are a daredevil for whom the most adrenaline-pumping activities are best or a more cautious outdoors enthusiast we hope you will enjoy your Killary experience and want to come back again and again. Check out the list below and go the individual page for your chosen activity for more information, photos and videos.
The following are a few points of information that will help you when planning your trip to Killary:
- Most of the land based activities listed below can be combined with other activities on this list to make a 3-hour (half-day) activity session. For example combining the High Ropes Course and the Giant Swing is a popular option.
- Those activities marked with * require a 3-hour (half-day) session and cannot be done in less time.
- We do not recommend combining land and water activities in a 3-hour (half-day) session as time is lost in changing clothes and preparation.
- All of our activity rates are per half and full day sessions. Some of our activities carry a surcharge.
- If you decide to book a full day of activities with us, spending half of the day on land and the other half in the water can be a really nice combination.
Essential and recommended clothing for all of our land based activities is worth checking before you arrive to Killary so that you will be comfortable during your activities. To make a booking or to chat to one of our reservations staff about which activities might suit you best, contact us on 095 43411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.