Water based activities at Killary include all activities that take place in the water and for us that means the stunning setting of Killary Fjord. Its sheltered shoreline and clear deep waters make it the ideal location for all levels of ability.
If you are someone to whom watersports means a relaxing trip along the fjord with minimal effort involved we have you covered. But if on the other hand you are interested in the thrill of the g-force sucking your cheeks back and the wind whipping through your hair while you balance on a wakeboard we can do that too!
Come to Killary and commune with the local seal and dolphin population or indulge your inner speed demon, it is all here for you. Check out the list below and go the individual page for your chosen activity for more information, photos and videos.
The following are a few points of information that will help you when planning your trip to Killary:
- The duration of the water based activities listed below varies. Go to the individual activity page to find out more and enable you to better plan your day at Killary.
- We do not recommend combining land and water activities in a 3-hour (half-day) session as time is lost in changing clothes and preparation.
- Our activity rates give you a choice of a full day programme, half day session or single activity (shorter) option for water based activities to suit your budget and the time you have available.
- Those activities marked with * are surcharged activities.
- If you decide to do book a full day of activities with us, spending half of the day on land and the other half in the water can be a really nice combination.
Essential and recommended clothing for all of our water based activities is worth checking before you arrive to Killary so that you will be comfortable during your activities. To make a booking or to chat to one of our reservations staff about which activities might suit you best, contact us on 095 43411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.