Read Some of Our Great Testimonials!!!
Just wanted to thank everyone at the adventure center.... we had such a good time and id like to thank all the staff for being so friendly and helpful with everything.
I'll definitely be back again some time!!
A big thank you from Stephen and Danni....best day ever!!! (July 2012)
- Hi Linda,
I wanted to drop you a quick note to say thanks to you and the team for accommodating my group early on Saturday morning (June 16th). We had a great day and the staff were fantastic. Our instructors, Mairead, Emily and Ella were very socialable yet professional and definitely added to the day. I will absolutely recommend Killary to people who are looking for that something different and want a great day out. Please pass on my gratitude to the girls again. Hopefully we. or at least some of us, will return at some point in the future to try out some other things you offer.
Thanks again, Adrian
- Dear Zoe and Linda,
Thank you very much for sorting us out over the last weekend, the 4 other women who came with me enjoyed staying at K2 and all remarked how good and hot the showers were, which makes all the difference at the end of a long outdoor event, and they loved how flexible the kitchen area was with having consistent access to hot water for tea and a sit down. Lisa tucked into the hot breakfast on Monday morning and was well impressed with the food.
Thanks especially from me, who was choaking with hay fever, you helped us out hugely by allowing me to sleep apart from the others, leaving them undisturbed and we all got a decent rest.
Ye do a great job for customers of K2 and we'll do our utmost to send as much business your way as possible.
So again, huge thanks, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
All ou best!
Denise, Louise, Lisa, Niamh & Susan (May 2012)
- Hi, We're emailing to say thanks for making our hen's day in Killary so enjoyable over the May bank holiday weekend. She was delighted with the activities and really enjoyed both the raft-building and the rope climbing.
All the best,
Muireann, Rachel and Gwynne
- Gaelic Girl Tessa does a regular blog. Read about her experience of laser combat games at Killary.
- "Just a short note to say thanks for yet another great trip to Killary. I have been bringing the school down for the last four years and each year it is always great. The activities etc were enjoyed by all. I feel this year I have to comment on how great all the staff are. Not only are they great with all of the children but they really go out of their way to ensure that we ( teachers) were looked after all the time. They got bikes for us, told us about walks, etc but above all are so welcoming and helpfull at all times. I hope that you can relay this on the the team that were working during the week as they are a credit to Killary. Thanks again and I look forward to booking another trip to Killary next year. - St Finians NS (June 2011)
- "Hi Linda, Our group (DLSP U13 Rugby team) recently stayed at Killary for a weekend (15-17 April). We did not get to see you the day we were leaving but would like to take this opportunity to tell you how much the boys enjoyed the weekend. They are still talking about it. From the moment we arrived, you and your staff were simply fantastic. We have been telling all in our club and other rugby clubs about our experience and I do hope others follow in our footsteps. Not alone did the boys enjoy it but the parents also had a wonderful weekend and everyone is keen to do it all again. So hopefully we will see you all in 2012. Once again, thanks for everything." - Bart O'Connor (May 2011)
- "Hi, I was with the IFSA-Butler group over the weekend and I just wanted to send a note to say a huge thank you to the staff. I could not have imagined a more welcoming and friendly staff and within the group we kept commenting to each other how it seemed that every staff member seemed to be enjoying life so much. It really struck all of us and made us want to reach that level as well. My experience this weekend urpassed all of my expectations and I couldn’t have had more fun. Whether I was pleased to have pushed myself on the climbing wall or I was just enjoying myself on the zipline, it was great. I know we all appreciated the staff joining us for games in the evenings and getting to know us. They all stayed positive even when the wind picked up and it was pouring (I guess you guys are a little more used to it than we are!) and kept us going. So thank you for your hard work and thank you for a weekend for the record books. All the best" - Colleen Warner ( March 2011)
- "I have some great memories of Killary. I first went there when it was Little Killary, I would guess around 1984/85 with the outdoor pursuits club of St. Clements College Limerick and Teacher Tom Geary. I think I was there about 4 times and have great and vivid memories of the place. The morning jog to the lighthouse, the old mine stove in the communal area and sleeping out in a storm by the obstacle course while Tom lived it up in Shades restaurant in Clifden. Since then I have been back to K2 with groups from my own school Coláiste Bhríde Carnew. It's all a bit more "posh" better food, better bunks, better facilities. However the water is still as cold, the bog is still as wet and the crack still as good!" - Eugene Lynch ( Jan 2011)
- ''On behalf of our Club, I'd like to say thanks for a very enjoyable stay. Everything went very smoothly and the staff and various dogs were all very helpful & friendly. Hope to be back to Killary soon.'' - Stephen, March 2010
- ''Thanks again for a great weekend - we are getting some lovely feedback through our facebook. One of the Killary staff was asking about getting some of the pictures of our weekends- tell them to take whatever they want from ones we have put up on the facebook page. And of course, all the staff can add us as friends!'' - Maria, October 2010
- ''I'd just like to thank you both for all your help in making the weekend so successful. Everyone had a brilliant time and asked me to pass on their own appreciation. Hopefully we can organise it for next year if you'll have us again!'' - Claire, January 2010
- ''We just wanted to let you know that we had a brilliant time with you and Spanish Danny, and would appreciate if you could pass on our sincere thanks to him. We will be back with a few more friends at some point, and look forward to seeing you again.'' - Ciaran, June 2010
- ''Four of us went wake boarding with Craig on the 12th of July last week... Just wanted to say how much we all enjoyed it and how bang on Craig was. He was more interested in getting everyone standing up rather than clock watching, which is refreshing these days! Seems like a really good system and setup you have there, so thumbs up from everyone and we'll deffo be back. Cheers Guys'' - Chris, July 2010
- ''We completed an activity last Saturday morning. I just wanted to email to thank you for such a good day. Our instructors were helpful and also joined in on all the fun! I'll definatly recommend it to other hen parties. Thank you'' - Noleen, September 2009
If you want to write to us with feedback on your time at Killary Adventure Co., please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to join our facebook page and add photos that would be great too!
You can also write a review on our Trip Advisor page.